Lakování, kytování, úpravy skříní, vychytávky a rovnání střev počítačů
Odpovědět
x3m1xe6p
Nováček
Nováček

adidas yung 96 green yellow

Příspěvek od x3m1xe6p »

Obrázek
adidas trainers womens pink The adidas Yung-1 is a retro-inspired lifestyle silhouette. The chunky shoe features a mesh upper with suede and nubuck overlays that bear a nostalgic 1990s look. Nylon Three Stripes branding runs up each side panel, while Trefoil logos are stitched on the tongue. This subdued adidas Yung-1 flies under the radar with a light grey and cloudy white upper, white midsole, and black rubber sole. The adidas Yung 1 takes design cues from the adidas Falcon Dorf, a model that originally debuted in 1997.

adidas trainers mens white The adidas Yung-1 is an adidas Originals model debuted by the brand in May 2018. The silhouette takes cues from the adidas '90s archive, more specifically 1997's Falcon Dorf. The chunky runner perfectly found a place for itself as part of 2018's "dad shoe" trend. It features a mesh upper, nubuck overlays, a Trefoil logo on the tongue, and nylon Three Stripes on the side panel. This colorway of the adidas Yung-1 features a white upper, red and blue detailing, and a cream midsole.

adidas trainers online shop The Adidas Yung-96 combines vibrant ‘90s nostalgia with a contemporary flair. Drawing from archival designs, the Yung-96 fuses new materials with a vintage runner look for the streets. A flexible mesh upper is layered with grey nubuck around the toe and midsole. Adidas’s chunky and very much omnipresent EVA foam sole ensures maximum all-day comfort. Familiar white and gold outlined three-stripes branding is on the upper, navy blue suede patches feature green adidas branding on the heel, and gold accents pop along the side panels.

adidas yung 96 green yellow The adidas Originals Yung-96 pushes its predecessor, the Yung 1, forward with a new and improved style. This Yung-96 silhouette brings in a variety of color-blocking opportunities on the paneled leather and mesh upper with white, red, and royal blue. Meanwhile, black and grey are blended into the scheme to keep the look from getting too bold, and the sole is finished with a two-toned volt green and black sole. Adidas Trefoil branding proudly stamps the tongue and heel.

https://www.sportshoenews.com/

Gůůglah
Sponzor
Sponzor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Odpověď

Příspěvek od Gůůglah »

twicenice
Nováček
Nováček

Re: adidas yung 96 green yellow

Příspěvek od twicenice »

This is probably the best sneaker Adidas has released by far to this date. I would go as far to say that these are way better than the Yeezys that are currently being touted as the best right now. They look like the Chunky Dunky from Nike and I like that about it. I will definitely get a couple of pairs of these shoes when I find them in my local mall and if I don’t then I would just order them online. While I am still looking, I can just play among-us.io - free play which is free to install from chrome webstore.

Odpovědět